Friday, October 29, 2010

Fiesta...

Today was Buddy's sixth birthday, today was also the birthday bash of all birthday bashes! There were races, balloon popping, silly string and dodge ball, what more could a kid ask for? Well, perhaps to put on your own cone of silence, of course your cone of silence is always better with a friend...

And to top it all off, why not ask for a spanking from a friendly party-goer?

Buddy had a fantastic time, his favorite part according to him was all of it. So now we are shamelessly ending his birthday bash at his cousin's house for a sleep over (I guess Sonic wasn't interactive enough last night)! He is growing every single day, hopefully he'll stick to his pledge that he'll still love me when he's a teenager, and that when he gets married he'll live with me (maybe I won't hold him to that one)! Since it's his birthday, I can totally let the super cheese flow and say how much I love him. He is the best thing in my universe. I truly believe I am the luckiest mother alive because I have him. I love his friendly personality, his funny quirky sense of humor (not sure where that came from), and I love how sensitive he is to others(most of the time). Today he was racing with a toddler that slipped and fell, he just bent down and asked her if she was OK and then helped her up. My boy the helper, maybe it's his super power- I know his teacher reported to me just yesterday that he likes to help her sweep the classroom (hmmm, wonder if he's related to anyone that has OCD?)
So all in all a very super fantastic birthday, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment