Friday, October 22, 2010

Male model....

Recently we took our family photos while the weather was still slightly goodish (if you count gale force winds good). We used OpieFoto and we love her, I think Buddy may have a crush, if not with her, than possibly the camera...







Is it just me or does this boy have some personality? Either way, I think I've got something special on this end of the bargain. Just wait till you see the Christmas edition of our pictures (yes, I already took my Christmas photos, and yes, I have already finished my Christmas shopping, but don't worry, my parents already hid the stash from me because of my tendency to spoil everyone surprises early). Maybe I'm turning over a new leaf? Ahhh, probably not, my parents just decided to do an intervention (possibly 38 years too late, but who's counting?)
All in all a very super fantastic, going to ride the ghost train tonight, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment