Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let the adventure begin...

Today was our first official day in Alaska, it started out with an Alaskan breakfast of pancakes(at McDonalds, where the locals have been eating for hundreds of years), then to a playground to enjoy the freakishly warm weather.
Then Buddy practiced his radio etiquette...


Followed by a helicopter ride given by a really cute pilot, but he kept trying to get in our pictures and made us call him daddy(it only felt weird when I slipped him a $5)






Afterwards we did some adventuring around town and found a hole for Jerry to live in, I guess next time we'll have to bring her. It's her hole, she needs to live in it(I'm glad we finally found her home, gee I'll be so said to see her go). Don't worry about Buddy, he's not sad, I think we were playing opposite day, that's his happy face...


All in all a super sleep inducing fantastic day...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, does that sleepy little helicopter guy melt my heart. Your Alaskan adventures are muy superfanstico!

    ReplyDelete