Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Trepidation...

Buddy went to a birthday party at the skate park Tuesday. He was anxious the whole week leading up to the party, because he is not a skater.....and he doesn't like to fall ( a winning combination if you ask me)....
He came home after the 5 hour long party  and was totally excited, begging to go again soon. Of course, he didn't venture into some scary skateboarding trickery, instead focusing on his easy peasy EZ-roller. By that, I mean, I think he sat on his little roller cart and scooted around the sidewalk of the skate park. But he didn't fall, which means someone had a fantastic time. Talk about lowered expectations! Tonight we left to go to a little shin-dig at the beach  with one kid and came back with 4. I am now watching a Star Wars Marathon with 4 very sugared up kids that are supposed to be sleeping at a "sleepover". Good times! But then again I think that's my sleep deprivation from working the last few nights and not sleeping during the day talking! So all in all a super fantastic, marathon means only one right?, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment