Sunday, March 30, 2014

Leg'go my Legos!

Buddy has rediscovered his love of Lego's, we built all last night (that is, after we came home from the Sherman/ Mr. Peabody movie) and all this morning.....

Then some families came over for dinner tonight....families with small children.....families with small children that don't know how to read......families with small children that don't read and don't follow the rules posted on Buddy's wall...families with small children that don't read, don't follow rules and break apart Lego creations with a vengeance!  We are currently in the middle of a Lego meltdown, which Buddy was generous enough to pause long enough for me to update my blog (hey, a girl's got to have some priorities).....And now back to the rocking and crying! I would say I don't know where he get's that sour attitude from, but it's all me. I'm embarrassed to admit, but I am one Negative Nancy and it's unfortunately rubbed off on the BudMeister! Uggghhhh, why are all his negative attributes always passed down from me? Seriously! Colorblindness-me, nearsightedness-me, funky teeth-me, potty humor-me (OK, I'm totally proud of that one), hairy eyebrows-me (although Buddy is quite proud of this attribute) and now the Negative Nancy syndrome! Well, what better motivation to change that frown upside down than  a Buddy! So all in all a super fantastic, changing our attitudes, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment