Sunday, June 22, 2014

Parental Guidance....

So even though my parents are living in the same house that I am for the month, they have been complaining that they feel out of the loop of what we've been up to since we haven't posted on the blog in a while! All I have to say is....old people are weird. So here is my update for the week(so my parents can be in the know)! First off, my dad taught  Buddy how to drive the lawn mower to apparently get me back for all of the angst I had  in my teenage years....
 Buddy, as my ever faithful sidekick, decided to get him back by seriously putting the pedal to the metal and chasing him down the field.....

My dad seriously had to run to avoid being mowed over!
Also this week Buddy has decided he should be a crazy cat lady when he grows up.....

 Unfortunately, his allergy to cats and the round the clock regime of benadryl has put that dream to rest....
Let me assure you his puffy, itchy eyes and runny nose are truly no match for the obsessive need he has to hold and love on my sister's 4 new baby kittens. Of course being the dream crusher that I am, I moved him out of my sister's house in the middle of the night when his face swelled up like a puffer fish! But that's okay, it just gave us some time to just focus on some of the more finer things in life....like hitting your cousin.....
and more importantly, watching cars get smashed to pieces at a demolition derby!
Who knew boys would love watching cars drive around smashing each other? Seriously, who knew because it was never really on my list, but the boys LOVED IT!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, weekly catch up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment