Saturday, April 9, 2016

Misplaced...

The hospital that I work at has been CRAZY busy lately.....on top of that, Joint Commission decided to rear it's ugly head(unless you are part of the accrediting agency, in that case I mean super awesome head)  at the same time! I decided to play nice for once and picked up a couple of extra shifts this week to help out. Apparently, all of my brain cells were used at work, because letting two 11 year old boys play with extremely sharp knives never registered on my "not to do list".  
They lived.....and I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure I used those brain cells at the hospital either. I'm hoping I just misplaced them somewhere and will be a fully functioning individual sooner than later. To make it up to Buddy for my poor lack of judgement, I took Buddy out for a spin on the sand kayak....
Or he took me....it's really unclear at this point! To thank me for my awesomeness, the boys treated us to some "beatboxing" on the drive home....
It sounded more like wet farts, and Shane was driving, so the back of his head was covered in spit by the time we reached home, but no one said I deserved a good thanks! So all in all a super fantastic, getting by with my misplaced brain cells, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment