Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12 year olds are weird....

I've decided that 12 year old boys are weird! First, I have two goobers taking selfies while they play fight in the back of my car....


I asked them why they were play fighting, "because we can" was the astounding answer! Then, whilst playing with my phone they somehow changed my name so that now everything is addressed to.....
Stupid! That's right! Anytime I talk to my phone to make a voice command, it acknowledges me as stupid....thank goodness my ego finds this more funny than offensive, since my phone must know that I've been trying to change my name back for days and I'm still "Stupid". 
Lastly, I've decided that this  boy takes the weirdo cake....
Just kidding.....he's super awesome.....
and this weirdo makes for a lovely addition to my workout! Yay! My legs are going to get so big that I'll never be able to cross them again if I keep this up! So all in all a super fantastic, here's our sunset today....
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment