Friday, February 3, 2017

GREAT!!!!

A few weeks ago, we hosted 2 of Shane's aunts for a week. A few days ago, they sent Buddy a package in the mail. A package filled with the most glorious things in the world, like googly eyes and handerpants (that would be underwear for your hands). Buddy has been wearing his handerpants non-stop since he got them, I finally pried them off of him so I could wash the aforementioned, now disgustingly dirty, handerpants!
Squid fingers, because regular fingers are totally last year.....
and a miniature cup for coffee to give the squirrels a little sip of java heaven. We don't have squirrels on this island, so Buddy made due with the closest relative to a squirrel we have here...
Yep, pretty squirrely if you ask me! In other news, my boy is awesome...his best friend isn't so bad either....
They had been making Illuminati symbols, but I made them change their hand signs to hearts because Illuminati signs outside of an LDS temple just seemed wrong, but what do I know? Those boys are goobers! Anyway, back to the aunts.....they have definitely earned their spot as great-aunts! I don't think I've laughed that hard at the contents of a package....well, ever....which makes me think I need to start sending packages to others to give them a giggle like we got! It was awesome! So all in all a super fantastic, our great aunts are greater than yours, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment