Sunday, October 1, 2017

The time I contracted flesh eating bacteria.....kidding....at least I really hope I am!

Last week, I volunteered to be the medic at a Boy Scout Fundraiser, so I missed out on all the shenanigans Buddy and Shane had with his mom and step-dad in Hilo. Turns out, they found a really cool watering hole, complete with a waterfall and a lava tunnel....



and a ridiculous amount of mosquitoes and something in the water that reacted to the mosquito bites so that I felt like I was literally on fire for the 1 1/2 hour ride home (even after we made an emergency pit stop to load me up on benadryl and calamine lotion)!!!! Yeah, we'll probably not be making it back here EVER AGAIN!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, glad the itching and burning has finally stopped, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment