Sunday, April 15, 2018

Quantum Physics....

Buddy isn't getting enough school at during school hours, so this week he went to some night school.  Night school of awesomeness, that is! Buddy's handpicked team took all their laws of physics that they learned and built a protective layer of an egg drop.....

Miraculously, their egg lived....

and  made for a very delicious breakfast! Buddy had such a swell time hanging with his handpicked team, that he invited them (and 10 more) over to his house to hang out some more....
 Thankfully, I reviewed my physics lessons and reread my most updated version of Mother Knows Best for Teenage Physcists! That, of course, included some amazing supervision of the little budding scientists....
that happen to be escaping my fog filled garage while I giggle and laugh from the sidelines like any good mother! A few of the hand picked team stuck around overnight for more physics lessons...
 They may need a little more practice....
At least we didn't have to practice swimming after everyone left!
So all in all a super fantastic, I'm really tired, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment