Saturday, June 9, 2018

Parenting wins...or fails....you pick!

The boys in my house all ordered some programmable LED fans. They put on awesome displays of things they love, sadly, I wasn't mentioned in any one's fans....but Buddy was sure to put in several names of video games that he loves. Finally I suckered someone into finally putting my name into lights....
 He was really accommodating about the whole thing! Then I forced the boys out of the house and then made sure to pose them as the mental patients that they are.....
 When I had my fill of nuts, macadamia and otherwise, I forced them all to the beach so I could go snorkeling.....
You would think that a certified scuba diver would understand the word "snorkel", but this is Buddy's interpretation of when I said "get your gear together so we can go snorkeling". I'm now wondering if he needs his hearing checked? So all in all a super fantastic, forcing everyone to do whatever I want....kind of, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment