Tuesday, April 19, 2022

The Bunny got it!!!

A few weeks ago my niece that is going to BYU-Hawaii texted to see what I thought about her coming to visit over Easter break......ummmm, what did I think?????? YES PLEASE!!! Seriously, was that really a question? I took her to church on Sunday like a good little girl, then had to take an obligatory Easter dress picture on Mud Lane. 


I was so excited for her visit, that I made sure to have everything they needed to color Easter eggs.....


Made sure the Bunny deposited some goodies (I may have gone a little overboard on this part).....


The Easter bunny brought glow in the dark silly string, so the kids of course had to test it out....



Yep, it works. Then for dessert the Easter bunny decided to forage in the grass....


and immediately get murdered....



Or a really horrible colonoscopy.....

Also, I'm tooting my own horn on this one, this cake is 100% gluten and dairy free to fit some dietary restrictions and it was still delicious....just ask Buddy who ate most of the left side of the bunny in one sitting!

Yesterday, Buddy took it upon himself to be tour guide to Krissy and her friend that she brought with her. I was not invited, but around lunchtime I did get a text from Buddy with this awesomeness of matching t-shirts. 


They said they had a great time and didn't get back till after 11pm (don't kill me Donna). Now I'm waiting for Buddy to wake up so we can do more adventures before I have to take them to the airport tomorrow....or I could kidnap them, jury is still out! 
So all in all a super fantastic, love it that she's here, day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment