Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm not free...


Followed by a little reading from a little book I call the Dictionary(sadly or not so sadly I've found myself reading from this book to Buddy too, although I do refuse to read it as his bedtime book, you'd be surprised how many times he's requested it)...

Then came the part where I showed my true fancy mama skills and tried to sell him for a small fee (don't worry I'm not showing the pictures of when he had a leash tied to his leg, that may get me in trouble with DCFS)....

Although the first person to put in an offer looked a little shady(I think we'll hold off and see if we can get some better offers). Then off to do a little window (or not so window) shopping to end our day...

All in all a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment