Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Alert.... Red Alert....

Just so you know, if you let me watch your kids....



They'll have a good time, but they may come home picking their nose!...


The day was filled with lots of playing, and lots of begged stories of what I do with my boogers. The booger sandwiches, booger pies and booger cars I have made in my day! My boogers are just practically amazing, just ask Buddy who makes flying boogers and while we are sleeping apparently places boogers on Shane's head (and yes we were just making up stories, which I had to continually assure the kids who were leery of their boogery filled food). Buddy is such a good boy, his cousins loved the boogers but absolutely refused to pick their noses for a picture, seriously, are those kids even related to me?
So all in all a "boogertastic" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment