Monday, July 5, 2010

Introductions....

Hi my name is Buddy...

Sometimes I break things on accident....


But I always clean up after myself...

In other exciting, or not really exciting but I'll tell you anyway, news we rode our bike to my parents house yesterday and then spent the night. This morning when we woke up we decided to take over a tree and start building a tree house. It was really hot, so hot that I decided to borrow and actually wear my mother's clothing. Just imagine what a 70 year old plumpish women would wear and then make it uglier x 10, then your somewhere in the ball park. It was bright pink and huge and with white flowers, a very matchy matchy outfit. Buddy told me I looked beautiful, now I'm wondering if taking him as my shopping partner in the past may not have been such a great idea! So we put two steps on our tree before we got worn out, so tomorrow it's back to the tree that we are planning to put in a rope walk, and a light (both Buddy's idea, the rope walk because it's cool, the light, because someone has gotten seriously afraid of the dark lately).
So for now a very super fantastic, if only my vacation would never end, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment