Thursday, July 8, 2010

Puffer Billies...

Yesterday Buddy told me that when he grows up and is driving trains, I can ride with him everywhere and I can ride in the front with him. Parenthood certainly has it's perks! We also whipped out Shane's electric train set, now we have 6 different train sets set up between my and my parent's house. I feel slightly overwhelmed and wondering how I could have thought these "stages" would get better, not worse. Currently we are watching a train movie while playing with trains, I guess we just can't get enough (too bad there aren't trains to eat to fill up the last of our senses). This morning we picked up one of these....

Buddy was so elated walking out of the hobby shop, he's already making plans of all the other engines and cars he wants to purchase. Hopefully dad will be the sucker next time.
In other news, today I go back to work after a glorious 3 weeks off. Buddy and I have had a marvelous time hanging out together, doing nothing in particular and having a fantastic time while doing it! We didn't escape unscathed though. We did get quite a few bug bites, but thankfully Buddy is a trained professional, do not be afraid...

So all in all a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment