Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crowd Pleaser...

So yesterday Buddy skipped school, long story, but it was a family thing. Anyway, when I picked up Buddy from school I was curious what his reason to his teachers would be for missing yet another day of school...

Me: What did you say to your teachers about missing school yesterday?
Buddy: Nothing, they thought I went to Disneyland, they were so excited I didn't want to disappoint them. So I didn't say anything.


OK, he was just so cute explaining why he didn't tell his teachers that I giggled on the inside, reserving my speech on honesty for a later day.
After school we went to do a few physics projects with some of the cousins...


Don't be too jealous of our extremely technical supplies!
All in all a super fantastic, stretching the truth, kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment