Saturday, September 18, 2010

The "D" word, nope it's not dynamite....

So I think I used to be a sailor in my past life. I have a swearing problem, at least when I get frustrated (but then again I don't know too many people who swear just for the fun of it that are older than 21). I thought I hid my language problems well, obviously not too well when the Budster was playing a simple game of checkers. He made a move, his cousin countered his moved and jumped him and Buddy smooth as silk looked down and said "d%mnit". Wow, just hand me that Mother of the Year Award, I totally have it in the bag this year! So what do you do after you ruin a nice game of checkers while playing with your cousins? Glad you asked, first you ponder why your mother isn't working on the seven seas with the other sailors...

Then once you get over the fact that your mother is totally lame, you run around with a better crowd...

And before the night falls, you forgive your mother for her potty mouth (that is after she eats some soap) and play a game of glider catch (see I'm not totally lame, I do have a few good points)...

All in all a super fantastic, washing my mouth out with soap, kinda day!

No comments:

Post a Comment