Friday, November 19, 2010

Bullseye....

Buddy needed a haircut today (according to Shane, I'm still living under false hopes that underneath the shaggy, calicked strands there is some lovely, golden, curly hair). When notified of his impending appointment for the cut, he requested a stylish do, namely this...


I do believe he is quite the trendsetter, just last week the mother of twin boys in his class told me they specifically requested from the barber "The Buddy Cut".
In other news Buddy told me he missed his old school. His old school was a nasty little dump that I put him in for a couple of hours every other day for socialization (it lasted 2 months before he came home with some fantastic manners, such as "I can see your yuck" when someone was chewing with their mouth open, and "I look fat", seriously!). He was quickly pulled from there and then we found our heavenly home at our Montessori. When I interrogated him (because I couldn't believe it, I stayed a couple of times and it was truly a cow herding program), he relented and told me that he just missed the rice table. So today we converted our 10 pound bag of rice that has been sitting around for a ridiculously long time into a wonderful world of play. Buddy is quite happy and I am happy that hopefully we will never need to mention the former school of shame!
So for now a very super fantastic, trend setting, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment