Friday, November 12, 2010

Gun slingers....

There seems to be a theme in the Beeder family...


I'm not sure if I should be proud or slightly afraid that Buddy had a 99% accuracy with his gun toteing skills. In other news Shane and I had a hot date night planned for my birthday since I had to work on the actual day of. Somehow the date night turned into a slumber party with two kids and a hotel with a hot tub in the room and an aquarium for the bathroom. Seriously, every time I went to the loo, I had little visions of this...

spying on me. Not very comforting. Afterwards we sparred with some pirates for dinner. Captain Buddy fought and won against this scallywag...

Thank goodness he's such a fine swordsman or we would have had to walk the plank instead of having supper!
All in all a super fantastic, gun slinging, sword fighting, book reading day!

No comments:

Post a Comment