Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nailing the OCD....

Buddy finally finished his cultural project on the Chinese immigration to Hawai'i.....

and I finally finished sitting on my hands trying to just supervise the project. Trust me, it took a TON of sitting on my hands to not rip off that blue construction paper in the middle top of his poster because it doesn't "go" with the China theme for the rest of his project. I even tried to talk him into using a red background for that piece of paper, since in my mind the colors of China are red and yellow......Buddy wanted a "pop" of color and quickly shot down my OCD suggestions! I'm pretty sure that's for the best! To celebrate all of his hard work and the end of the reign of back seat driver named "mommy", he decided to do some sumo wrestling, unfortunately he couldn't find a partner.....
That's probably for the best too! So all in all a super fantastic, sheesh, no one told me how hard this sitting on your hands as a mother is , day!

No comments:

Post a Comment