Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Smooth talker....

Yesterday was my 13th Wedding Anniversary...
I really wanted to talk about the smooth talker in my life.....I wanted to pretend very much that Shane is the smooth talker in my life, but let's face it...there is no boy smoother than my Buddy! That boy somehow talked his way into going on our anniversary trip on Sunday night....


Did I mention he even got to skip a day of school to attend the aforementioned "Anniversary Trip". Of course when I say anniversary trip, I really mean we used our one free night at a local hotel coupon that Shane got as a Christmas bonus ...but it was a stay at a hotel nonetheless!!! Buddy had a great time, taking nice romantic walks on the beach, staying up late, eating a romantic dinner, swimming in the pool, cuddling,  sleeping in late, TURNING THE A/C TO SUBZERO TEMPERATURES! We finished our romantic getaway with a dental appointment getting all of our teeth cleaned....because nothing really says love like freshly flossed and fluoridated teeth? In other news, Buddy gets a monthly Tinker Crate, which he loves. This month's crate was about electricity, so Buddy and Tyler made a flashlight from wires....and, well, because I have no idea what all the other things are, I just call them thingamabobs....
Then, because Buddy's dad is Shane, they upgraded that flashlight....
Yeah, it was a two tie wearing kind of awesome....
So all in all a super fantastic, smooth, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment