Saturday, September 19, 2015

Superhero Overload...

Buddy came home Tuesday really upset that a bully was bothering one of his friends, which led to Wednesday him telling on the bully to his teacher while I offered moral support. Buddy had been really, really, really upset that someone had been unkind to someone else!!!! Yay, I'm doing something right....Of course my thoughts on that were quickly squashed when he then proceeded to sing me a song mocking the bully on his ukulele, but I did have 3 seconds to revel in my fantastic motherhood glory! Buddy's fallen in love with the ukulele, taking it to school every day so he can practice, then to bring it home to practice some more....heck he's practicing so much he can't even put it down to pay attention to where he's walking...

His grade is learning the ukulele for Hawaiian studies and since he has loved that so much, we signed him up for lessons after school as well. Thankfully, he's really good at it, because I'm not sure I could handle nonstop out of tune twanging! In other news, the Halloween decorations are up and the pranks are starting to come out full force...

Hopefully this skeleton can keep herself busy until Halloween! In other, other news, Buddy is still wearing his gas mask at every opportunity he can....
That was us on our way to church Sunday....he actually argued with me why it wouldn't be appropriate to wear it inside of the church!!!!! Seriously??? That boy! He's fantastic! So all in all a super fantastic, working on it, day!

1 comment: