Thursday, February 18, 2016

Artist (with a french accent of course)....

Yesterday, one of Shane's coworkers came over and saw the painting I have hanging over our shoe rack in the entryway. He asked about the artist and the cost of the artwork. Unfortunately, since I've been feeding and putting clothes on the artist for the last 11 years, the price was a little out of his range.....

But when Buddy came home from school and I told him that someone thought his artwork was worth 9K, his money scheming brain started getting to work! Buddy of course told me he's going to start the prices low to build up clientele??? Seriously, where does he get this stuff? Has he been reading the Wall Street Journal when I wasn't looking?  He is beyond excited to start his new endeavor of being a famous artist and selling his replica paintings for 100 bucks. Too bad this actual painting cost $104 for all of the supplies! Ahhh, back to the drawing...or should I say spray painting, board. In other news, I absolutely love my painting!!!! I'm not into art, per say,  but this piece makes me happy EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at it! So all in all a super fantastic, owner of a priceless piece of art, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment