Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hormonally imbalanced?

Buddy participated in his first concert. His school performed with two other schools' ukulele programs. His school has a very low number of participants when compared to the other schools, not to mention the other two were  well funded schools (one private, one charter). I was so nervous for this little crew....but holy bananas! These kids rocked it so hard!!!! The concert revolved around Beach Boys classics and they did an amazing rendition of "Wipeout", including some uke playing behind their backs....THEY WERE THAT GOOD!!!!
I may or may not have cried every time they performed because THEY WERE THAT GOOD....I may or may not also be experiencing hormonal shifts in my peri-menopausal state, but I'll go with they were just that good! So all in all a super fantastic, so proud of my boy, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment