Friday, March 25, 2016

Independent Thinkers.....

Buddy has been on a 2 week long Spring Break. To celebrate I took him to a pier to stare at people, staring off of a pier....
 Then, I took him dumpster diving.....
 Then I taught him the fine art of lazy kite flying.....
 Unfortunately, he taught me the fine art of tweenage reckless abandon when his BFF's mother texted me late at night to let me know the shenanigans these two had gotten into earlier that day that her boy confessed at bedtime. Let's just say it involves a lighter, a ping pong ball and one nice burn mark on Buddy's bedroom floor.....I could have really done without that lesson! In other news, to celebrate the fact that my house is still standing and these boys not needing skin grafts, Buddy had a laser tag party....
Okay, we weren't really celebrating anything, I had already invited all of the kids over before the ping pong ball/fireball incident, because trust me, this may be the last time Buddy gets to see the light of day for a while!!!! In other news, before the fire pong ball incident, we were walking Tyler home the other day and I overheard Buddy bragging about how he had the most "awesome" life because his dad will play computer games with him and his mom LOVES doing outdoor stuff with him, so it's "totally balanced" (his words, not sure what he thinks he's balancing though).....Silly boy, glad he's so easy to please! So all in all a super fantastic, walking around with fire extinguishers now, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment