Monday, March 27, 2017

Allegedly.....

Buddy's spring break ends tonight and he'll have to go back to school tomorrow. We are sooooo not ready for the fun to end. Buddy joined a wrestling team with the nearby private school and today was his first practice. To say he is beyond excited is an understatement, and my old back would like to thank his teammates and  future competitors for taking their turn getting pinned by that brick of a boy! He returned to me beaming....and sweaty....and sore, but by golly, the boy was beaming!  Since tonight is  his last night before school starts up again he decided to play one last video game with his dad. He's allegedly only going to be playing it for 20 more minutes before he puts himself to bed....
I'm looking for the flying pigs as I sit here and type. In other news, my sister will be allegedly coming to visit me with all of her family over Christmas break. That's right 13 people (that's excluding the 2 that are on their missions) will be in my house and we are soooooo excited!  Buddy sat down tonight and wrote out a list of things that need to be done while they are here.....
I wholeheartedly agree with his list, I also wholeheartedly agree that he needs to go back to school and pay more attention to his spelling lessons! Ha! So all in all a super fantastic, why can't school start at 10am, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment