Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Springy.....

Last Friday was the last day of school for Buddy before spring break. The entire school went to go work in a taro patch for the day...
and yes, that's Buddy in the red shirt. Then Buddy went on a scout camping trip  that night. I figured if he started out spring break that awesome, I better keep on delivering the awesome! So today I gathered up some of the spare boys I keep around the house and took them to go see a few things....
Errr....let's try that again. I gathered up some boys today to go see a few things...

I took the boys on the Fair Winds II again (since it's Buddy's new favorite) and it did not disappoint!


It was so awesome, Buddy even ended up walking on water....
Errr.....well, it looks like it if you look at it from the right angle, even better, the boys asked to take a selfie with me....
Yep, total win-win! Afterwards we went to the temple and Buddy got baptized for someone really famous. It wasn't the famous person, but they happened to have the same name, which still ranks pretty awesome in the cool factor book if you're 12....or 44. Whatever, it was awesome. So all in all a super fantastic, planning on hiking Polol'u  tomorrow, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment