Thursday, March 1, 2018

Buggy

Buddy has been missing school on and off quite frequently the last few months....so much so that I attended an impromptu school meeting in the school parking lot whilst dropping off the boy about his frequent absences! Errrr, yeah, so Buddy went to school, then the school called for me to pick him up approximately 45 minutes later! Oh well, we got home and I immediately made the boy a chore list....that is after I grumbled a bit to him about his absences! I think I must of gumbled too much because when I came back in from weeding the yard he had updated the list.....
 Yep, zero nominations for Mother of the Year  this week! So to make amends I gave him a sewing lesson, just kidding.....he had requested that I make a large rice bag for him, I left the sewing so I could start dinner and he DID THE WHOLE THING!!! Okay, I did do the last 4 inverted stitches to close the bag......



But holy bananas, he did an AMAZING job....he said he just kept doing what I had started doing! Smart boy, I did ask him if he wanted sewing machine lessons....unfortunately for me because I was really looking forward to all the clothing he was going to start creating for me! Oh well, maybe next time. So all in all a super fantastic, went to school all day long today, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment