Saturday, November 17, 2018

Bonded....

Buddy's been sick for the past few weeks, which means we've been doing a lot of this.....




Since I didn't think the cuddles were close enough to celebrate my love for my sicko, I had to start wearing my new birthday shirt so everyone would know!!! Everyone in my house that is, since we haven't left the house in two weeks....Yep, Shane, Buddy and I all now know that I love Buddy and I am his mom....we were a little uncertain before the shirt!!! 
 We left the house today to go to a Boy Scout Camporee. Apparently they thought since there were going to be 20 boys using axes, saws and knives it would be a good idea to have a medic nearby. Buddy earned his Paul Bunyan Woodsman badge, and I've earned.....





I'm not sure what I've earned, but from the rain and cold up at the campsite, I think I might have earned pneumonia!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, getting better just in time to be sick again, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment