Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Home for the Holidays....

Apparently I haven't been blogging and keeping up with what we've been doing, so mom and dad, this one is for you....... We took a family staycation and I forced Buddy to hold my hand......
 Then we forced him to sit by a man made pond when a perfectly good pool was nearby.....
 Then I forced family bonding time by having a gingerbread house construction competition.....
 The elf apparently did not win!!!!
 The family went to a steam night hosted by Buddy's school, he won a drone.....
 We think it may be the sweater.....
 Buddy was recognized and received a Den Chief Service Award.....(I'm still not sure why, but cool, nonetheless).....
 Buddy finally got a mountain bike that doesn't hit his knees compliments of one of Shane's coworkers that is retiring and moving away....
 I made a tree out of my hair.....
 mostly because I can......
 Buddy and I went to Utah to go stand in some snow......
 We found pigs.....

 go carts.....
 a shooting range ....

 a rock climbing wall....

 an escape room.....

 a magical pillow.....

 did I mention the shooting range?....
 An indoor obstacle course....

Then we found more snow than we wanted to....



Buddy had grand ideas to go snowboarding every day....then he found out that snow is cold.......
Well, at least we marked off one thing from our winter Utah excursion....
That would be the lights at temple square, I guess we could mark off visiting with family, but I didn't write it down, but hey, the family that freezes together, stays together?....
Mostly because they froze that way, but hey, they still stick! So all in all a super fantastic, better get back to blogging more often, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment