Thursday, March 7, 2019

Training....

Buddy was out sick at school when the 8th grade social studies assignments got passed out. Someone must've been looking out for him because I don't know how else to explain that this kid got to do an entire project centering around trains! I mean seriously, he had Native Americans taking apart the tracks....

A settlement, a Native American village and a river....
with a poster and co-conspirators to boot!
 Buddy (and his co-conspirators) presented tonight to the parents, tomorrow is the tough crowd....the 6th graders. In other news, I have reached my maximum lazy parenting potential......The boys went on a bike ride this weekend....

 I took pictures from the comfort of my car.....


Genius!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, amazing new laziness heights, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment