Monday, June 24, 2024

Easter Bunny!

I'm not sure about you all, but the Easter Bunny looks like he needed a shave this year....
Must've been a hard year with all those eggs he was laying!
Anyway, I decided to create something my mom used to make for us kids when we were little that I just absolutely loved!!!!



Sugar eggs! I made some for some of my nieces and nephews, Buddy and his special friend. I haven't heard from anyone else, but the ants absolutely loved ours! 10/10, would recommend and I'm planning on upping the game next year! Sugar eggs for everyone with ridiculous inside themes.....sounds fantastic, maybe even the cockroaches will be in on it! 
So all in all a super fantastic, trying to be creative like my mom with zero talent involved, taking on one project at a time, day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment