Monday, June 24, 2024

What happens now?

 So I've been a bit neglectful of my blog....turns out I've got a couple of great nieces (and nephew), that are really great nieces(and nephew) that have access to reading my blog and I've been encouraged to keep up the entertainment. So here goes a tiny little recap of this year so far for Gwen, Ellie and Lyman

To start things off strong, or at least strongly smelling, seriously, the bike is a generator of fumes that can rival Pepe Le Pew! 



 Buddy and his dad finally fixed his motorcycle, got it registered and the Budster got his motorcycle permit...


Would it be weird if I told you I spent a fortune in clothes that are supposed to inflate on impact for Buddy to wear, in case he gets into an accident? Too bad the booger won't wear them, I guess I'll have to save the outfits for my old age and just wear them around the house in case I take a tumble and save myself a broken hip! Here is a sampling of what Buddy's clothes can do....
I mean, how could he not want to wear that and fall on purpose....it looks like fun! If you need me, I'll be tumbling down the hallway with my inflatable pants!
So all in all a super fantastic, puffy pants, day!




No comments:

Post a Comment