Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally, a new addition to our family!

So many of you know, we've been trying to expand our family. Yes, it's been years, but somehow, some of our prayers were answered. OK, that would be Buddy and Shane's. I came home from work yesterday to be greeted at the door by Buddy and Jerry. Jerry used to be his imaginary mouse (because another kid just wouldn't be fun), but now, thanks to what I imagine as a couple cute "I love you dad"s and a couple extra hugs we have now accepted into our home the descendent of the Bubonic Plague...


But he's a great fit, he gives loves...


And, we're so proud, he can already play trains...



All in all a bunch of super "rat"tastic days....

4 comments:

  1. You know, I used to have a pet mouse.

    Buddy is the spitting image of you and Shane morphed! It's crazy! And I know you think I'm crazy! Where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 miles from my parents house in West Valley, and no, I don't think you're crazy! You rock in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's going to LOVE playing trains with you guys. FINALLY! A conductor for the trains. Can't wait to see the cute hat you get for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could arrange a play date with my dog.

    ReplyDelete