Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thomas who?

Today we had a glorious play date with my friend Liz and her kids. Buddy loves going over to Liz's house, who wouldn't, a downstairs with a play area just for kids, toys he hasn't played with in at least two months and a boy who can speak trains. Two hours of catching up on the gossip and one screaming wail later, we found the boys in the midst of a sea of foam. The foam, of course, recklessly pulled from a giant (and when I say giant, I mean humongous)foam mattress in the theater (that's right I said theater). After cleaning up the mess and a short nap in the car, we came home to play with dad. I suppose they had no more energy to play....




Thank goodness for remote control trains, so you can still play trains, without leaving your chair...



All in all a super fantastic, mess making day!

No comments:

Post a Comment