Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buddy has a super toe...

Yesterday after our fun Buddy was looking at the sunset over the mountains and then sweetly asked if we could hike them. How could I refuse such a sweet boy, that and I didn't have any other plans. So after school, we ate our free lunch at Mamaw's (yep, I'm a mooch), then headed off for Timpanogo's Mountain. Last year we went up to the cave and I carried Buddy the whole way up and back, not such a smart move, but this year Buddy was a super trooper and did it all except for the last 100 feet when he stubbed his toe. Thank goodness I'm a super nurse and healed the toe to make it a new improved "super toe". So here's some pictures of our adventure. Here is us just starting out, and smiling...


We picked up a few treasures along the way...




Then Buddy got attacked by a tree...


(What a ham, I have no idea where he gets it from, heehee)
Then Buddy decided to have a heated discussion over the finer points of providing a professional tour...

In the end it was pretty darn amazing, and amazingly cold, thank goodness for my chest which was used for hand warmers (no comments from the peanut gallery please-that's you Shane)...


When we were done we headed over to Grandpa Charlie's for some more free grub (seems to be a theme going on here).
All in all a super hike tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment