Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready, set, school...

So today is the last day Buddy and I have together before he starts school on Monday, so I decided I better start teaching him a thing or two so he'll be prepared. First up the art of hording, yep, any boat you can find, stick it in your hand, make sure to look in all nooks and crannys...

Next up, the art of drying yourself off, especially useful if there has been unfortunate accident and someone has wet your pants(of course you wouldn't do that to yourself)...

Then the fine tuned skills of realizing that your round head does not fit in the square hole....

My favorite skill, the skill of throwing a tantrum, I'm sure a teacher pleaser in every way!

Then onto public speaking (personally, I think he's got this one mastered)...

Next we learned how to fly a helicopter, just in case we end up going to the same school as dad...

The next thing on our list was the fine skill of cooling yourself down on a hot day...

Then onto going to superman's cave to master the art of being a super hero...

Did I mention, a super hero that could read?

Lastly, the skill of looking as sweet as humble pie, teachers gobble this up (trust me)...

All in all a very educational, fantastic, we miss daddy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment