Saturday, August 29, 2009

A return to the classics..

Buddy and I have been reading pretty voraciously since before he was born. Earlier this year when his attention span grew, we started reading chapter books (with minimal pictures I must add). So far this year we have read, JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH, THE BFG, THE BORROWERS, RALPH AND THE MOTORCYCLE, and we are currently reading RUNAWAY RALPH. Such book connoisseurs we are I am proud to announce that our current collection of a classic is complete...
Which instills lots of these, so much so that Jerry has to get in on the action...
We know a good book when we read one.
All in all a good book reading day!

2 comments:

  1. My kids and Matt love the Walter the Farting Dog books too! I'm not so impressed. : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word fart gets our house into a giggling frenzy, we're very mature.

    ReplyDelete