Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Check...

I am a great mom, Buddy wanted to wear his pajamas to school, so I let him (much to my mother's shock and embarrassment). He wore his cowboy pajamas because they are special. Why so special you ask? "Girls like cowboys", straight out of the cowboy's mouth, seriously? My boy, already dressing to impress the ladies, next thing you know he'll want to wear aftershave. Sorry, he's already taken though. He has a girlfriend named Ellie at school that he holds hands with and tells her frequently that he loves her (according to his amused teacher, guess it beats fighting with others). Anyway, Shane comes home in 2 days, we are beyond excited. So today we cleaned the apartment (OK, I cleaned while someone practiced their marksman skills)...
I know, we're cool like that!
All in all a super fantastic, wish it were Thursday already day!

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy!! He never disappoints!
    Is Shane back yet? Let me know when a good time to call is. Seriously. I want to post my Labor Story, but I want to tell you about it first!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete