Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just like deodorant...

My boy, strong enough to bend steel....
But gentle enough to hold a newborn baby...
Just as a record for future posterity, Buddy just asked when he grew up and married a girl and they had a baby if he could name the baby. I told him I didn't see why not, since his dad named him ( I didn't mention that his dad waited until I was in a drug induced coma to do said deed). "Good" he said, "I'm going to name it Shawn". Girl or boy name you ask, "it works for both, mom!" Sheesh! Now I'm wondering if Buddy is reliving a crush on one of the nurses we sat beside at a work meeting, who happens to go by the name Shawn. I'm sure he impressed her with his never ending stream of flatulence, who wouldn't be blown over!
All in all a super fantastic, 10 days till dad's home, day!

2 comments:

  1. Buddy is so darling! I wish we could have seen him in all his Superman glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED having Buddy at the meeting. Your giggles were just what I needed. And if I were him I would have a crush on Shawn too.

    ReplyDelete