Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ahhh, presents.....

Today is Buddy's 5th birthday. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He is such a great kid in every way and so kind and generous (OK I know he's not perfect, but he's mine and perfect for me). Since it's his birthday I'll revel in a story about what a sweet boy he is (because he never gets mentioned in this blog). One day last year while Shane was gone we went to a restaurant that had it's air conditioning up way too high (I have serious cold intolerance), so I mentioned to Buddy it was cold. My sweet little boy took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders and said, "here mom, now you'll never be cold". Could he be cuter?
Tonight we went on the ghost train, of course as soon as the ride was over came the "lets do it again", you can never get enough of trains! So here are a few pictures from our day...





All in all a super fantastic birthday, tomorrow the party!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Buddy!

    - Aunt Lyn, Uncle Chad, & Cousin Damian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday, Buddy! He is growing into a little man. You both must be so proud! xo

    ReplyDelete