Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family time...

So I've been working a ton (at least it feels like it) since we got home from Disneyland, and every day I am greeted by a 4 year old telling on his father. "Dad didn't play with me all day, he just played shoot 'em up games". Awww, my boy the tattle tell, I know Shane plays with him a lot, but he's missing the mama gene(you know the gene where you do everything right, and no one else does when it concerns your child), that and Buddy unfortunately has heard me yelling at Shane not to play those kind of games while Buddy is awake. Yesterday we went to one of Shane's friends houses for dinner and games, they had a Wii, and the family was in love. So much so that immediately I went out and bought one. We are very excited, we even got the family games one that Buddy has already requested we play for Family Home Evening! To that I say SCORE!!!

3 comments:

  1. We got Rock Band recently and Damian is all about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only good mom's buy wii and go to Disneyland, which of course, makes me a bad mom.

    Let's get together when you are not working, do you want to come over for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Yep monetary compensation always makes up for my mothering skills! Lunch sounds super!

    ReplyDelete