Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gettin' some....

Yep I'm talking about getting lei'd, which Buddy has recently. Of course that's just in preparation for his last day of school when he's going to lei everyone! Wait, is that inappropriate?

I mean, he's not lei'ing complete strangers, I did raise him better than that! Slightly anyway! In other news, while I was trying to talk Buddy into watching an episode of I Love Lucy instead of the Three Stooges tonight, he finally relented and said that I was really funny. Of course we're still watching the Three Stooges and not Lucy, but at least it's an improvement! Maybe I can live out my dream of being on Saturday Night Live.
So all in all a super fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you are moving to Hawaii! I am so jealous! I think we just might have to take a trip out there to visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete