Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boys rule....and of course, girls drool...

So today when I went to Costco to pick up Buddy's Valentines...

(Once again I'll give a shout out to the wonderful people of eBay that continuously pump out Sonic the Hedgehog inspired gear so Buddy can relive the early 90's in style)
We decided to peruse the DVD aisle and look for his newest love... The Three Stooges. He discovered them Saturday night and has insisted on staying up every night to watch them since. He will sit and laugh non stop! Unfortunately we didn't find the Three Stooges, but they did have all of the episodes of I Love Lucy. Jackpot, right? I think Lucille Ball has got to be the funniest person of all time and I love every single episode of I Love Lucy, she totally beats the pants of the primitive hijinks's of the Three Stooges, at least that's what I thought. Buddy was sure to tell me that girls are not funny like guys, EVER. Now I'm seriously rethinking this raising a child with humor crap, I must not be doing a good job at all after our argument! Hmmm, I always thought I was funny, and a girl, yikes, what a reality check! So there you have it, I am not funny, but thank goodness one of us is!

So all in all a super fantastic, what should I do now that I know I'll never be destined to work for SNL, day!
By the way we did end up going to the store to pick up a little something so we could get our funny on (in 3D nonetheless)...

No comments:

Post a Comment