Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hard working...

We haven't posted in a week, that's because Buddy has been hard at work. First redecorating mamaw's house while she was away...

Then our container arrived for our big move...

So someone had to prepare it for moving in our furniture. As you can see I'm pretty helpful. I sent papaw in to help while I supervised...

Maybe I shouldn't show the pictures of him wearing the harness I put on him to help hoist the couch into the truck bed? Oh well, I'll just post another of him redecorating...

For a small fee, he'll redecorate your house too! You know you're tempted!
So all in all a super fantastic, anxiously awaiting our retirement, day!

1 comment:

  1. YOu are sooooo busy! I'm sorry I missed your party! But you will missed, and somewhere inside me I hope you will come back someday. But until then, play hard and work hard!

    ReplyDelete