Sunday, June 23, 2013

Girly....

My sister and I watched "Summer Magic" after church today. We loved that movie when we were kids, we still love it and somehow suckered in 4 of her girls to watch it with us! During all the girlishness going on, we misplaced two of our boys. The boys happen to go by the names of trouble and trouble maker. No worries, I just followed the sound of the very loud "WHEEEEE" (after the movie was over of course). The boys had been riding an EZ rider down the hill my sister lives off of and then dragging it back up again for hours of entertainment (well at least 90 minutes). I'm pretty sure those boys could have fun with only a paper bag, but this looked way cooler....
I'm glad the boys could take care of themselves, while I was attending to more important matters....like having one of my niece's barrel roll my hair....
Fuzzy picture, but you get the idea.  Maybe next time I can convince them to paint my nails so I can imagine what having a girl around the house would be like! Anyway, I'm really glad for cousins, the word boring is no where in Buddy's vocabulary this summer! So all in all a super fantastic, riding off into the sunset, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment