Saturday, June 15, 2013

The case of the schizophrenic horse...

Buddy has waited 2 long weeks to get onto one of the horses at my sister's farm. She picked the most "docile" beast for him to ride.....did you notice how I put docile in quotation marks! Of course the fact that I was left alone with an unfamiliar 1000 lb beast and 2 little boys probably didn't help the matter. 


 This is my sister "calming" the beast.....
 Then she got off and left us to our own demise, our own demise wasn't such a great idea!
Buddy was excited [that he didn't die].....at least about his boots and hat that I bought him today. He loved them so much, that he requested that I return to the "cowboy store" to get him a plaid shirt and a belt with a really large buckle to finish off the look! Pretty sure he's going to be living in that outfit for a while. At least I hope he does because it wasn't cheap...

Trust me, the belt buckle is huge...you just can't tell from the exasperated picture he allowed me to take! No worries, since he's going to be wearing that outfit for the next month you'll be seeing it again. So all in all a super fantastic, at least he's mastered barrel rolls...
 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment