Saturday, November 8, 2014

Party central.....

Yesterday was my birthday. To celebrate this year, I went a little wild and crazy and started packing and moving into our new house. I even upped the crazy factor  by doing it with a cast on my broken foot. I decided that wasn't awkward and uncomfortable enough, so I decided to do it with a cold and while having my period.You can't accuse me of not knowing how to have a good time, and you definitely can't accuse Buddy....


Today he went to a birthday party where they played flashlight tag (the birthday boy's mom said she was inspired by me)....AWESOME!!!!!! Buddy decided to take along a little present.....
That is, a little present in a big box filled with paper anyway. He even decided to "struggle" with the box all the way to the door....I'm not sure where he gets his prankster ways from? In other news....just kidding, I don't have anymore news....other than I'm waiting for the magical packing fairies to just make the moving process done....of course,  I'm also waiting for those magical fairies to renovate my 1983 styled home. Heck, while I'm at it, maybe I'll wait for them to pay the mortgage too? Magical fairies rock!!!!! So all in all  super fantastic,  party animals, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment